Meet our team at #MWC19
Will you be at Mobile World Congress (#MWC19) in Barcelona 25-28 February? If so, and if you are with a startup that might be a good match for Samsung Catalyst Fund, let’s meet.
We will have two senior investors attending #MWC19:
- Nicolas Autret, based in Paris, who is a Principal of Samsung Catalyst Fund and our Investment Director for Europe.
- David (Dede) Goldschmidt, who is VP and Managing Director and Head of Europe & Israel for Samsung Catalyst Fund.
How can you decide if it’s worth setting up a meeting? Here’s what we look for in the companies we invest in:
- Truly innovative, disruptive deep technology with the potential to shake up entire industries—with relevance to Samsung and its goals.
- Strong technical expertise, especially in the areas of AI, Smart Factory and Robotics, Digital Health, Autonomous Systems and Cloud and Data Infrastructure.
- Ten or more employees, series A and up.
- Other investors on board—because Samsung Catalyst Fund strives to build strong partnerships in all our investments, and we think it’s best for startups to have multiple stakeholders, supporters, and opinions in the boardroom.
If you’re the leader of a startup that you think ticks all these boxes, please contact us.
We hope to see you #MWC19 in Barcelona!
P.S: At conferences like this, Samsung Catalyst Fund is always looking for new VC partners to connect with and startups to invest in. If you’d like to know where the team is going next and get a chance to be invited to one of our networking receptions, sign up for our newsletter.
Be the first.